2016 Primary Theme Binder Covers "I Know the Scriptures are True"

"I Know the Scriptures are True" 2016 Primary Theme Binder Covers

I love primary so much! It's loud and crazy and stressful, but there can be such a sacred spirit there as well. The 2016 Primary theme is awesome (as usual): I Know the Scriptures are True. Even though I have nothing to do with Primary right now, I was inspired. And so I threw together these fun and simple binder covers for Primary leaders, In addition to the Primary Presidency, I also have one for Music Leader and Teacher.

I also have it without callings on it in two sizes, to be used as posters. One is 8.5x11 and one is 8x10. All these files can be downloaded HERE!

"I Know the Scriptures are True" 2016 Primary Theme Binder Covers"I Know the Scriptures are True" 2016 Primary Theme Binder Covers"I Know the Scriptures are True" 2016 Primary Theme Binder Covers"I Know the Scriptures are True" 2016 Primary Theme Binder Covers"I Know the Scriptures are True" 2016 Primary Theme Binder Covers"I Know the Scriptures are True" 2016 Primary Theme Binder Covers"I Know the Scriptures are True" 2016 Primary Theme Binder Covers